<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Seriously mope-y Part 2 

I have spent the better part of the afternoon looking for a job. It has had a side effect that isn't so fun - I'm terribly cranky. Unemployment makes me sad. So I made this list of links to things I've already written that aren't all cranky.

Oh and here's this - 2 years ago today, I wasn't so cranky: What I've been doing lately

And now the list...

A stroll

Down

Memory

Lane

Open Question

Open Letter

Delivery

notes:
Hah! Another Meta-Entry, I see. Well well. Not as shallow as my comments, however - tobe, feeling slightly dumb
 
:P

Oh, also? I'm still cranky.
 
still looking for a job? go to lmer.ca and click on a case management centre. They can help with the job thing,so you're not cranky anymore
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter