<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back to Sporadic and Pointless 

After November's deluge of daily crap here, I had to take a step back and get back to my roots. Of Sporadic and Unreliable. I feel comfortable in these shoes. They're molded to my feet pretty well and they don't make the balls of my feet ache quite so much. I have loads to talk about but not enough will (I would say time, but HA HA HA - I have all the time in the world yet never save any for blogging) or creative energy to bother. Having said that, I have to confess I will write about nothing today because. Well, because I err.... have my reasons. Maybe sometime soon with the real updates. k?

Til then, please know that this is the one thing that made me laugh out loud in the past 15 minutes.

She said to me after telling me about a woman in a coffee shop ordering a decaf coffee with "a little caffeine":

Her: "I had my best English 'oh for fucks sake' face on!"

notes:
Presumably the caffeine is in a little bottle, like artificial sweetener?

Merry Christmas, and enjoy the blog break.
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter