<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This has already been pointed out to me 

I tivo'd a late night show from last night that had an actor that I had been told was British. It didn't sink in, though, because he plays an American doctor on TV. With an American accent. As opposed to a British accent - like the one he pulled on Friends when he was so annoyed with Rachel when she was going to bust in on Ross and Emily's wedding in England. (Thanks Heather for the link to you tube!)

Hugh Laurie.

He speaks.

With a british accent.

British.

Hmm.

That is all. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

notes:
->-> Fellow NaBloPoMo writer. I saw, I clicked, I read.
 
Oh, Mr. Laurie...
sigh.

I don't care what he sounds like.
 
mit_moi - hi! glad you came by.

blackbird - It all just confuses me so because I think I like the fake American accent from the englishman more than the natural english accent. For shame, right?
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter