<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stealing a topic 

(I'm a sucker for punishment, so I'm trying this upgrade thing again so Blogger will stop yelling at me. I might be gone a while.)

I stole. From Blackbird. Who did not tag me. But she stole from Schmutzie. Who did not tag her. But shush.

Lists of Things

  1. Things on my desk: 4 packs of Christmas cards just begging to be addressed and stamped, a Lilo (from Lilo & Stitch) toy from McDonald's, a LEGO (tm) Harry Potter Night Bus, an Oxford postcard calendar and calendar holder, Play Doh and a bunny ear extractor to go with the Play Doh, a D Link wireless router - functioning, a D Link wireless router - not plugged in (that would be superfluous, wouldn't it?), two sticks 512M RAM, a Sony Monitor, my cell phone, a plant, the cable modem, a 320G external hard drive that holds all my digital media, a stack of our new checks, a container of nailpolish, a silver coaster, and a European plug for the D Link wireless router that is not functional.


  2. Things on the table: let's call this the coffee table - we don't have a kitchen table. a TiVo remote, a TV remote, a tea cup on a silver coaster, a spoon, and 4 (not 6!) silver coasters stacked in a silver coaster tray.


  3. Things I am wearing: leopard print fuzzy slippers, jeans, black underwears, a blue t-shirt, 2 ponytails, 3 tiny hoop earrings and 2 rings.


  4. Things in my bag: My wallet, a Bic lighter, Carmex, a blistex stick, my house keys, a mini tylenol bottle with advil and sudafed in it, a carabiner, loose change (pennies suck), and a thing of lip gloss.


  5. Things that made up my lunch: Its not lunch yet, let's do breakfast. A slice of buttered bread with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it. Oh, and a cup of tea. (ed: It was toast, actually, not just plain bread...)


  6. Things I wish I'd never swallowed: that nickel when I was 6.


  7. Things I have a fondness for that are less than obvious: grooming my toes (painting, filing, etc etc), starting the dishwasher, towels fresh out of the dryer, a cat with its tongue stuck out, and very large red autumn leaves.


  8. A thing I wish was not stuck in my head: a line from a beatles song. Rocky Raccoon.

notes:
Nothing really surprising there...

BUT: "A slice of buttered bread with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it"???

Holy &$(*^%&*$(#!!!!


I said I'm gonna give those "Hobnobs" a shot some day. But plese don't even think about trying to talk me into this!

Not.
A.
Chance.
 
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot the Austrian slogan: "If it's not breaded and fried, I don't want it." Right? :P I'm kidding, kind of.

Seriously, you should try new things. Like Hobnobs. And buttered toast sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Or, ya know, something not breaded and fried. Whatever.
 
we don't mind the stealing...


Carmex is very important.
 
I was hoping so, since I went and linked back to you who I stole from!
 
I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Buttered toast with cinnamon and sugar, sounds great. I'll give it a try! But I really hate my toaster. Well no, I love my toaster, I hate the crumbs stuck in it. I wish there was an easy way to clean them. If it were clean I'd leave it on the counter all the time.. :)
 
I'm in fish-land right now. Fish, fish, fish... fish everywhere, every day.
I never thought there's so many different ways to prepare fish...

I prefer the breaded and fried kind. Obviously. ;P
 
Snoskred - Thanks for stopping by, glad you liked the reading recently. My toaster's got this little clip on the bottom that lets me flip the bottom of the toaster open to let all the crumbs out. Maybe yours does too!

Markus - I don't know about how to prepare fish. I'm not that fond of things with scales. What about crabs though? I don't see a point in breading and frying those - they have shells that you just get rid of anyways! So no point in breading them! Ha!
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter