<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, November 20, 2006

Because I couldn't think of anything else to write about 

Two fashion trends I have been asking people about for the last five years. And I have yet to get an answer for, "WHY GOD WHY!?"

Leather pants. Please, explain this to me. I do not understand.

Also, please refrain from wearing leather pants with a leather vest and a leather trench coat. On the same day.

On second thought, please don't explain it to me, but please stop wearing leather pants entirely.

Jeans or pants of any kind under a skirt. If it's cold, wear the damn pants without the skirt. If it's not that cold wear the damn skirt without the pants. But for the love of god, stop wearing them together, it's disgusting.


And holy shit!! I read 48 blogs every single day.

Site Meter