<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No news, not necessarily good news 

I have nothing to report, nothing to write about. I'm still looking for a job and I'm still quite bored with the whole process.

I wake up in the morning and read the news on the internet, I flip on the TV for background noise. And I go outside and take pictures of things within a random vicinity of the place where I sleep. Then I come back, defrost some meat and make something for dinner. I fill in sudoku puzzles for a couple hours or read the internet after dinner and then go to sleep. At some point everyday I throw a bunch of toys at my cat in an effort to toy with her. Sometimes she plays along, just to make me feel better. Sometimes I mix it all up and do laundry or dishes. Its overwhelmingly dull. Today I spent a bunch of time arranging delivery of things and hooking up services for the flat that we're moving into in a week. I'll have something to do in a week. Yay?

Site Meter