<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catching up on the things I wanted to write about 

Oh the thrill of being (still) unemployed! Its like I can't get enough of cooking and baking and shopping for fresh food with which to cook and bake.

I'm ashamed to admit this, after being so dismissive about it a couple weeks ago, but I've been watching the reruns of Gilmore Girls that have been airing during the day. I love it! It's not at all what I thought it would be, and I can't believe that for 7 years I've missed out on this show. This just means that I'm going to need to go to the store and buy some DVD's.

I haven't taken one photograph since I got here. I shall amend this and maybe post some here if I feel so inclined.

I love the rental car. I use it everyday. I love it, love it, love it. I want a car again. It would help a lot if I had a job for that, huh?

I have read 6 magazines in 2 days. Please someone, make a new magazine for me to read? I am not buying books mainly because I have about 200 being shipped over here at the moment, and really, do I need to add to that? No. I think not.

I had a weird dream last night. I got married. In a park with trees and grass. And a girl there, she stepped on a dead squirrel. And the dead squirrel guts, they were on her shoe. There was also a chase scene, where some government-looking people in shiny black cars and those typical sunglass wearing guys were trying to get my (and here's where it gets fuzzy, I think not-quite-yet, but could-have-already-been-ceremonied) husband and my man, well, he turned us both into butterflies. Yeah I know, right? Who wouldn't want to marry a guy that can turn you both into butterflies when running from the law! And even better, after being found, AGAIN, by those pesky G-men, he turned us both into AIR. We were wind. For like 5 minutes until the stupid people chasing us couldn't find us and gave up. Quitters! But at least they didn't breath us in, or that would have been bad.

Oh! And the guy doing the ceremony, he had a voice like Christopher Walken. But he looked more like Dom DeLuise, at about the age of 75. There were children dressed up like fairies, and there was some trees. Lots and lots of trees.

And now I have to go look at apartments.

But while I'm out, can someone please psychoanalyze my very interesting dream? I'll fill you in on more details if you need. Just let me know.

Site Meter