<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

Blah-blah-blah 

So I went ahead and basically forgot about the internet for the past couple of days. Well I forgot about the communicative part of the internet - blogger and flickr. I think I might have been struck over the head, but there's no proof. Anyways, go check out where you fit on this quiz. I found it amusing that there are so few questions. Apparently I'm one of those people that thinks its socially responsible to defend civil liberties and private citizens from coercion and violence. Yay me.

I've been feeling a bit out of it and poorly for the past two days and have been sleeping a lot to see if maybe that would make me feel better faster. It does seem to work for a couple of hours after I wake up, but then if I don't go back to sleep within a couple hours, I just seem to go downhill and fast. On the up side of the past two days, I have finally found a Starbuck's in this city that still had the Halloween coffee mugs that I totally fell in love with during a coffee break on that one day that I was looking at places in which to live. It took me a while to find a Starbuck's with these mugs in the city of 30 bajillion Starbuck's. Shocking, I know.

On a side note, if you're reading this can you go ahead and do me a favor and let me know what kind of experience you have had with a previous employer writing you a letter of reference? How did that whole process work for you? (Pretty please, and I promise I won't pester you about this again.)

notes:
I'm a very left liberal, right out on the centreline. 80% personal liberty, 30% economic liberty - presumably because I think it wrong for companies to screw the public.

I've never had to use a letter of reference, the last job = employment that I had, the company invited me to work for them. Since then I've been self-employed.

Gute Besserung!
 
You add up to 110%, that's awesome! :)

I'm still working on that reference letter thing, but contemplating what I could actually do and be self employed...
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter