<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I feel like I'm going to miss out here 

I'm checking my email for the last time on the European continent. Or very nearly the last time. Let's not split hairs here. And this little gem was in my inbox:

Dear United Customer,
Fall is a wonderful time to visit Europe...Book a flight for your best vacation ever...etc.
I can't help but feel like I'm definitely going to miss out on Europe in the fall. As well as the rest of the year.

It's a great place, and I will miss it. But I'll be near an ocean, sucka! An OCEAN. HA!

I have the urge to stammer on and on about how things are going and what I've left to pack (thank the baby jesus, not that much!!) and who I need to deal with tomorrow and what kinds of checklists I have running through my head, but I'm too distracted by the United email and thinking of missing out on fall in Vienna. Oh and the rest of the seasons too, except maybe summer. Summer was always like the black sheep of all the seasons in Vienna.

Site Meter