<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

As I was saying... 

There has been a number of times where peple have asked me about things in my life of which they know nothing about. And that's fair game, right? They can ask. But who says I must tell? I spend most of my life with a lot of people, all of whom know very little about me besides the fact that I spend a bit of time outside of work having drinks with them. And I do so willingly because, quite frankly, I find it fun. And then sometimes....

Assumptions abound, and some of them mght be true. Some people seem to know everything about me without me having to say a word. But then there are those. Those people that know not a thing, yet presume to know everything. And those are the people that always ask me things I don't want to answer. They are the ones that I don't trust. And worse yet, those are the ones that ask me questions when they can't even be bothered to stick around for the answer.

I spend most of my time trying to say not enough of the truth and nothing of a lie. And somewhere those people find a middle ground. I'm finding it to be a difficult compromise of my life in this place.

Site Meter