<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Spring Cleaning, pre Spring 

At this hour, my brain has been mush for a while. Yet I persist in trying to sort out my laptop, organizing and re-sorting files. It's the easiest way to sort out something and not have to actually do anything of importance at the same time. It's an easy way to accomplish in name what I wanted to do this past weekend - organize and sort out my things. It's not really what I was aiming for in meaning, yet that doesn't matter so much.

With CNN or BBC news playing in the background, I'm passing the time, which should be occupied by sleep, by flipping through my bookmarks and old files, considering the use of the URLs or files and then spending an unnecessarily long amount of time reviewing each and every URL and file.

I've gone so far as to start a list of things that I need to do before resuming work sometime in the future. I've started a list, guys. It's all downhill from here. A list can be prioritized. It can be reviewed and things can be, god forbid, crossed off. I've come so close to actually doing something that I have every intention of doing during my vacation. The stars and planets are obviously aligning against me, as this NEVER happens.

I'm sure my karma will kick me in the ass soon and I'll come across some very reasonably useful excuse to procrastinate a little longer.

Come on, karma.

Site Meter