<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

What it is 

I'm in a whirlwind of work and stuff-to-be-done. If it's not something that I do at the office, it's just not getting done. Plain and simple.

I'm the world's worst homekeeper and would be the most tragic and horrifying stay-at-home-anything. I NEED to wash some dishes. I NEED to pick up my flat. I plan to go shopping tomorrow. For things I don't need. Because.... I can. Someone else will tidy this place up. The little gnomes will. I'm sure of it.

I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night. And that means I didn't sleep at all. I've got something on my mind that I just can't sort out. Don't know what it is, where it came from or what to do with it. But I can't be bothered to think about it after work.

I'm cranky and bitchy. But that's normal. No worries there. Except when I'm stupidly bitchy when there's absolutely no need for it. But that's normal. No worries there.

I'm not only tired and that's my problem. I just don't have the energy to do anything once I leave the office. I'm drained. But only outside work. I can't sort that one out.

Can't sleep.

Not eating right.

And have a headache.

But I think the headache might be a direct effect of the excessive drinks from tonight's timid foray into socializing.

notes:
Can you send the little gnomes over here when they're finished at your place?
 
Take care of yourself. Don't overreact because you suddenly have stuff to do. Eat more bagels.
 
If I knew where the little guys hid, I'd see what kind of travelling they were up for. As it stands, I'm not home pretty much ever, but I'm sure I'll catch them tidying my place one day. And then you'll get some gnomes. ;) I promise!


It's not having stuff to do that's freaking me out.
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter