<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The early bird 

I thought it only fair to forewarn you that I'm out of touch for a little bit. That is, once I actually get my ass out of bed, pack and figure out at what time I need to be at the airport. My (lie of an) excuse for still being in bed is that I somehow magically think that if I rest a bit longer I might have another day where I only sneeze twice. Or better yet, not one sneeze at all!

So in my frantic state, once I get out from beneath these covers, I'll have way too much to do in way too little time and I just wanted to make sure that I didn't forget to spread holiday cheer, albeit early. So, without further ado:

Here's hoping your New Year starts off in splendor and laughs and outrageous antics!

Site Meter