<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Last Thursday in November 

I'm going to be cliché and shower the blog entry with thanks and love today. Don't hold it against me for being unimaginative. (You should totally be used to it by now.)

First and foremost, everyone, be thankful for the men and women in the armed services. They deserve more than thanks and respect. They deserve to be shown respect by everyone, regardless of political affiliation or philosophies. They deserve proper benefits, proper salaries, proper medical assistance. The ones that sacrifice their lives deserve to be remembered every single day. They deserve everything good and more.

My family doesn't have any kind of traditional "I'm thankful for..." speeches at dinner, but I'm especially thankful for the following:



Most of all, I'm thankful that life is in progress.


To all of you Americans... Happy Thanksgiving! Have some mashed potatoes and gravy for me, please! (Oh, how I miss mashed potatoes and gravy on my mom's china in her dining room.)

To all of the non-Americans... Well... Happy Thanksgiving, too! Hope your Thursday leaves you giddy.

notes:
Thad and I have mashed potato and gravy all the time! If ever you want some just say! :)

I hope that old soldier is okay.
 
Mashed potatoes and gravy rules!

And goes surprisingly well with marinated artichoke hearts. And black olives. Which are only fun at Thanksgiving in my mom's house because everyone puts one on each fingertip to eat them.

We're normal, I swear.
 
Post a Comment
Site Meter