<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I was wrong 

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. So lately I've been wrong about a few things. I thought I should list the things I've been wrong about. And I'll continue to be cryptic enough that you won't have a clue what I'm talking about. (It's fun for me.)

I should have answered the phone when you called, Frank. But I eventually did... a few months later. Luckily everything's okay. Sorry about that.

I should have called you, Frank. I know things totally sucked for a while there. I know things suck again. I should have been a better friend. I just didn't know what to do, what to say or how to be. I couldn't get out of the middle without getting out of your life. Sorry about that.

I should talk to you, Frank. I should be able to tell you what's going on in my life lately. I shouldn't have to hide things from you. I shouldn't have to only tell you half the story. I shouldn't have told you the things I told you - life never works out the way I envision. I shouldn't have shared the vision. I'm sad that it won't happen the way I envision it. And I'm scared about how it actually will happen. Sorry.

If you're a Frank, I'm sorry. Really, I am.


In other news - More things I was wrong about...

All men are not pigs. This was shocking news to me. So I had to share.

Romance is, in fact, alive. Still breathing.

Site Meter