<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, October 29, 2004

Down Low 

I'll try my best to keep this low key. I've been awake today for at least 8 hours. And now...

I'M.SO.BORED!

Spoons lying about anywhere near me need to take cover as I'm ready to scoop out my eyes from sheer and utter boredom. I've been advised to wait on the scooping, and I'll likely heed the advice, but seriously. Somebody please do something because I am going out of my fucking mind.

I've cleaned out my wallet. I've cleaned out my purse. I've even worked on a document for a couple hours and got to the point where I can't even write in proper sentences anymore. I've had coffee. Twice. I've sat and looked at kittens to adopt. I've even played my gba. I organized the papers on my desk. And then strewn them across the desk - just for something to do. I've been assaulted by some guy wandering the halls of the office and then washed my hands because I felt dirty. I've read the credits in the GTA:SA manual. Three times.

I'm still bored.

Site Meter