<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Creeps 

How is it possible that I am awakened by weird phone calls at half past one in the morning? I don't understand this at all. I'm completely creeped out. Oh fuck it. Here's some laundry not dipped in dye. Sorry ahead of time, but it had to be done.

This guy has a girlfriend, for maybe 10 more minutes since he can't fucking decide whether or not he wants one. So why the hell does he go out to a bar, get drunk, come home and call me at half past one in the morning? To tell me.... He wants to talk to me? Yeah, ohhkay buddy. I'll get right fucking on that. Because I've been interested in talking to him for over a year. No. Really. I have(n't). Let me tell you how excited I am at the prospect of having any discussion with this guy.

NOT. AT. ALL.

I'm more excited about the prospect of having teeth pulled out of my mouth without any numbing drugs - which isn't really a prospect at all, damnit!

Why in hell is this guy being creepy and acting creepy towards me? I made it absolutely clear that there would be no chance, none, not in the slightest bit, that I would ever accept, appreciate, want, or respond in kind to his creepy "I dig you" behavior. CUT IT OUT, Creepy-guy-WITH-GIRLFRIEND! I could ignore the behavior, after immediately making it clear that I would have nothing to do with him, but after tonight's phone call, I'm aggravated and to be honest, I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Site Meter