<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, August 09, 2004

What's so great about that? 

Why on earth do I have the Greatest American Hero theme song stuck in my head? I'll explain it. I really will.

One of my co-workers was thinking about playing some Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow - however, we are not properly supplied. When he discovered this, he came to my desk and said, "Believe it or not." and paused, while I continued and said, "I'm walking on air." And continued to sing the song in my head while he proceeded to tell me just how it was that we were not properly supplied.

Every child needs a hero in tights to make their childhood complete.

Wonder Woman was way cooler than the Greatest American Hero. But that's a debate for another day. Still, look at those hot pants. Yummy.

Site Meter