<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Outlining problems 

I just sneezed.

I'm having such a hard time coming up with how to write anything. I want to explain a situation I'm in, but I can't even begin to put it into words without it coming out as a complete clusterfuck. I have three or four different stories I want to get down, but I can't think of anything that would get me started writing.

I'm supposed to be writing a document at work, but I'm slacking because I'm so much of a swirling mess of thoughts that I can't actually organize my own thoughts long enough to prioritize document input into an outline. For fuck's sake, I can't even make an outline!



After delving into other people's drama for the past hour via blogs that I have somehow picked up reading, I feel much better. And slightly ashamed at the state of my writing skills. However, I've decided that I'm going to avoid problematic situations and draw clearer boundaries when necessary with certain people. And maybe get back to work.

I just sneezed again.

Site Meter