<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekly Update - Har har 

I'm ashamed that I've become one of those bloggers... I will get back to normal and writing everyday, but my excuse is that I wasn't here for most of the last 5 days. It sounds like a good reason to me. Nevermind the fact that I totally could have put up at least one or two entries over the weekend, but never-you-mind that.

The last week has been pretty interesting. My brother got email and sent me an email. There being such a long story behind this interesting news, I'll spare all of the details, but merely say that he didn't have a computer until christmas-time this past year, so the email was a big step in the whole scheme of things. I'm super proud of him!

Chocolate interruption
I'm eating a Mr. Goodbar. Who was the brilliant person who thought peanuts and chocolate was a good combination? Find them for me. I wanna kiss 'em.
End Chocolate interruption

My other brother was busy last week as well. I'm proud to say that he has a daughter. She was born on July 8th at 3.37h (yes, in the morning...oy) and she's 7 lbs. 5 ozs. No idea in kilos. And too lazy to convert. I've yet to see pictures, but have spoken with the proud papa and he assured me that she doesn't look much like him. Conclusion: She must be cute.

Me, on the other hand, well I was not doing much. Went to Innsbruck this past weekend and saw the sights, or should I say sight. It's not the mecca of museums that it could be, I suppose. It's a cool place, lots of peaks, and interesting architecture on the buildings. Most of them are still pretty old considering the town wasn't a big target during the last world war. I had one of the best mojitos I've ever tasted, and some interesting and fun discussions about random stuff. All in all, I had a good weekend.

I have most of the rest of the week off so I have this feeling that there will be some coffee-drinking and cafe-sitting in my future. I'm really not complaining about this at all. I think it's brilliant. Now I just need to get off my ass and buy myself a bike like I've wanted to for the past nearly two years. Don't hold your breath, it's so not going to happen for a while.

I've made plans to go to Quermesse with a friend this week. Should be interesting.

Til next week. Har.

Site Meter