<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Say What? 

For a rather uneventful day after not much sleep, I had a good night. I went for some drinks after a couple hours of playing Tales of Symphonia. It's not as bad as some say, and probably not as good as some others say, but it still is entertaining enough.

Although yesterday I went home with the intention of not boiling, ie taking a shower and relaxing, I ended up not staying home long and to my delight not boiling at the very same time. I somehow ended up shopping - don't ask me how this happened as I think it was a matter of some planetary alignment that I'm not aware of - and then meeting a friend and then two for coffee. But. Before there was coffee there was a trip to the local "don't go there they have games for consoles" store. So I bought a Pokemon game. That's right, a pokemon game. I still haven't played it yet because I'm a lazy bastard, and I was distracted today as already mentioned. I'll check it out sometime soon. I think. Or rather, I hope.

All of that was to say that I spent money on a game that I don't make the time to play. Story of my life, right? Right.

So this morning I got my sorry ass out of bed before noon, I can't believe it either, really. And I spent an hour or so wandering around the city before hiding in my flat for the rest of the day. Now that I think about it, I could have, or rather should have taken some photos of a Sunday morning in Vienna. I don't see them myself that often, as I'm usually still in bed until noon, but this morning I am not sure that my mind was present. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was somewhere else entirely. Shame really, since there were probably some good shots that could have come out of my morning walk. Ahh well, some other time then.

So I spent a couple hours with a friend having a couple ciders and talking about things that matter only to the two of us. And this proved to be a frustrating conversation. Have you ever sat and talked with a friend while they point out the most obvious things about something you say without realizing the things they point out yourself first? Yeah that was me tonight. I'm definitely not Captain Obvious at the moment.

All of this can be summed up as nothing really concrete to write about but wanting to allude to a couple of things without being terribly obvious.

Site Meter