<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Creepy dreams 

I didn't sleep very well last night. I woke up a lot. And when I woke up at about 11 this morning, I promised myself I wouldn't forget the dream I had just woken up from. So I didn't. But before that, I had already woken up about 6 times and each time had thought to myself that I shouldn't forget that dream. I only remember one of them, and it freaked me out.

I got a phone call from one of my brother's friends. Let's call him Jay, because that's nearly his real name and I'm to lazy to be creative. So he calls and says, "Where are you?" I tell him I'm somewhere in Vienna and ask him what's up. Considering he called my cell phone and no one that lives outside of this country has my cell phone number, I asked him how he got my number. He didn't answer. He didn't say anything for a while until I said, "Hey! Jay, what the hell's going on?" And apparently in my dream world, my brother got a job, was working on a construction site and got squished by something big and heavy and probably wouldn't make it through the night.

Thanks for the call Jay. Now I'm paranoid.

Site Meter