<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, June 21, 2004

A woman of few words 

So soccer isn't all that exciting to watch. In case you were wondering...

Soon I will have in my possession my new camera and most of the accessories I've purchased, my new mini iPod and all of the accessories I've purchased plus a whole bunch of candy that I don't need, in any way, but will enjoy nonetheless. And I might be able to get one or two of those boca burgers. Who's the lucky girl?

Yeah, that'd be me.

So, guilt trips and I aren't really on speaking terms at the moment. I'm totally not complaining. And I'm keen on keeping my kitchen organized the way I have already organized it. Don't worry, you weren't supposed to understand that or get any kind of reference in any way.

I would completely be more into putting up some kind of blog with some sort of substance if I wasn't already so ready to curl up in bed.

Site Meter