<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Recipe for a Cure 

Instead of taking medicamation for the neverending headache, I've gone with another approach. One Make that Two Smoothies, made by yours truly, with the following ingredients:

So good I can't even begin to explain it. Really.

And then I didn't eat dinner. That's right, who needs nourishment? Not me, silly fool! No, no! But I did crack open a bottle of red wine and have had almost two glasses already. I think if I don't stop soon I'll have one of those "I drank red wine last night" headaches tomorrow to sit right on top of the ever-present headache that will-never-go-away-no-matter-what-I-do.

In case you were wondering, Ninja Gaiden takes about fifteen days to load Chapter 1.

And once it's done loading he moves like he's on speed. VERY different to Thief: Deadly Shadows, which I was playing not more than 15 minutes ago. I'm a little slow right now...and this ninja is confusing me. So I think it's about time to get back to my homebrew medicine.

Site Meter