<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Buying Frenzy - Not Body Shop 

So, if it's not one massive shopping spree at one store, it's at another. The Body Shop, as I already mentioned, is dangerous. However, a magazine shop is at least just as dangerous. Especially when I haven't read a magazine in a long time. And there's copies of Time, Newsweek, Scientific American, National Geographic and a really cool new pick, B&W. I even picked up BH&G, but that's mainly because I'm a big geek.

The eyesight is back to perfect. Which seems like it should maybe be a small cause for concern. Either I shouldn't read so damn much on my laptop screen for an extended period of time, or I've got super healing powers that have only just come to light. I'm betting on the latter. To further back up my new theory, the index finger has been perfectly fine all day. I'm really thinking the super powers are responsible.

I think I went crazy buying magazines today because I was really freaked out about the eyesight thing last night. (Although this sounds perfectly plausible, it's a very solid excuse.) Getting my eyes to focus on magazines and reading those for hours at a time might produce the same results as reading from the laptop. And if that happens, then the freakout will come back in full effect and I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I won't have perfect vision my whole life. Boohoo!

I could have, of course, just finished all of the 7 books that I'm in the middle of reading, but those are old already, and buying new stuff is so much fun! So I did that instead. I'll finish those books. Sometime.

There's a really fucking scary teeth whitening commercial on TV right now. I'm so incredibly scared I can't begin to describe it. And now I will stop writing and hide in a corner to make the teeth whitening nightmares less of a possibility.

Site Meter