<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, June 11, 2004

Another Late Night 

Today was another one of those "don't do a damn thing" days. I, again, had success. I watched some Alias episodes from the second season, which of course, I've already watched, but I didn't really remember them so it was pretty relaxing and entertaining. I can't wait for the third season to come out on dvd.... September is just around the corner. Really. I considered putting up some shelves today, but passed on that idea since I don't actually own a drill and I would have to likely beg someone to borrow one. I also couldn't really be bothered to leave my flat today, except at about 17.00h for some food. I thought it might be a good idea to buy some stuff to stash in my cupboards. (I'm still not over the fact that I have a real kitchen now!)

Made myself some dinner and I must say... damn it was good. Nothing fancy or exotic, really, just some zucchini, mushrooms and seitan steak. A kind of large splash of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce and some herbs. Yum! And a little tomato, without the rest of the salad because when I was at the store I forgot about the rest of the salad. Ooops! That was my thrilling excitement today.

Sad.

But tonight I had more excitement than during the day. So tonight was celebrating a friend's 30th birthday at her place with a pretty large handful of other people. It was pretty cool. There were some people that I hadn't seen in about a year and a half and it was really fun to talk with them again. And I got to enjoy the balcony for some time before the neighbor asked us to keep it down. It made me really long for a balcony. But instead I have a kindergarten. Oh the joy.

I checked out the trailer for Fahrenheit 9/11 today. I think it looks pretty good. I'll have to go check it out when it hits movie theaters here. Except I don't know when or even if that will happen. I'm expecting it to show here, but you never know.

So I was asked tonight if I ever ask questions of other people that I wouldn't want to answer myself, but know what my answer would be. And of course I said yes. But now I'm wondering what my motivation for that would be. When asked why I would do that, I think I said something similar to 'to compare' or something like that. I don't really remember, but if I was hard pressed right about now, I don't think I could really explain that answer now. I'm probably even less likely right now to have some kind of answer that makes any further sense.

As much as I'd like to postulate about this whole concept at the moment, I don't think it would do any good considering I'll likely be trying to differentiate between waking and sleeping thoughts or ideas very soon.

Site Meter