<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, May 03, 2004

Slow internet connections make things....slow. I'm not smart today, don't expect anything mind-blowing to come out of this read.

Still considering the proper way to beg someone to preorder Sudeki from play.com for me. (ahem.) I have already considered batting my eyes, but I'm sure that won't work. I could try promising things, but that makes me look... not so stellar on a number of levels. I could show a little leg, but frankly, I'm laying in bed and a little lazy at the moment. I could do the "please be nice to me because I want something" voice, but that usually only works on associate producers (for me at least). I could try straight out asking, but that's a little obvious isn't it? So I'll keep mentioning it in my blog and hope against hope that someone might have mercy on me.

Bookworm. In the interest of being too lazy to type the whole number, they have been rounded.

1.3 million - Kirs
1.0 million - Rabbi.

I rock. That's all there is to say about that.

If you do a google search for your name, do you find anything? Hmm. I get a really long list. Shitloads of pages that have nothing to do with me, though. Which in some way is kinda interesting in itself. But this just drives home the point that I'm not as unique as I thought I was! Har har.

I'm in one of those bad joke moods. Ignore any joke you might come across in the blog tonight.

I'd like to place an order to the people who are in charge of putting songs in people's heads. I'd really appreciate something other than Me First tomorrow, and if that's even possible, it would be cool if I could have a song stuck in my head that I haven't listened to in a while so that I can get some kind of joy out of actually listening to it.

I'm a bad sister. I didn't call home this past weekend. I was too busy enjoying my life and relaxing. Maybe I'll call the states next weekend. We'll see.

I need to paint the toenails. And watch a movie. Too bad I only have a movie and no nail polish available.

It'll be nice when I can actually get some sort of useful content back into this thing. Til then, blah blah blah will have to do.

Site Meter