<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Reminders Needed 

No particular order. None. Whatsoever. Honest.

Other miscellaneous information... I was sad, in a way, yesterday to discover that one of my co-workers looks better in a corset than I do. He really looks good in them. Damn. And he said something about my being frumpy. Now if that isn't the nicest thing to hear just an hour after waking up (grumpily, I might add), and before consuming coffee, I don't know what is.

Have been trying to find a song all day and been completely unsuccessful. Must start the hunt again tomorrow.

What happened to my grammar? I can't use subjects anymore? Geez. And just last night I made a comment about my English going to hell in the past couple of years. Now, I have proof. Not that I needed it, really.

Burned my arm today. Steam is hot. Good to know. I'll try to remember that in the future. Still on the cooking freaky frenzy. For lack of an imagination, I made pasta again today.

I think I might have gone a little overboard in my staying away from smoothies thing. I might be going into withdrawals at the moment.

I think I just figured out the grumpy in the morning thing. Haven't smoked in a while. And have been highly annoyed for 2 days. And haven't smoked in about 4 or 5. Might be connected. Or I could just be super moody. Both of these explanations are equally possible. I'm getting highly annoyed with people very easily as well.

And the more I think about it, the more annoyed I am. So I'll stop that and just move on to something else.

Like packing up my stuff and getting out of the office and finding someplace to go eat. Because I'm hungry. And because I can.

Site Meter