<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, May 28, 2004

I haven't been lazy. I've had a migraine/headache that won't go away. I suspect it's the freaky weather, but I might be wrong about that.

What's worse is that I don't really have much to blog about. Let's see....what have I been up to lately? Hm. Sleeping. A lot. It made the headache bearable when I actually slept. I also went shopping for groceries yesterday and spent 100 euros that I don't have. Brilliant plan, no?

In other news, I'm sure I already mentioned the lack of a kitchen. I'll have one next week. Yes, that's right. Someone else is installing a kitchen in my flat (because, frankly, I'm too lazy to do it myself and I don't have the right tools anyways). But I'm paying them well to do it, so that's okay then.

I haven't heard about the wedding again that I'm supposed to go to in July. I might have to find out about that soon. I wanted to have another rather productive weekend again and do something in my flat, but I think I might've run out of things to do. I guess that's the price I pay for being so productive last weekend! If I think about it, there's probably plenty that I could/should do, but I don't want to think about it at the moment. Maybe later. Besides, it's a 3 day weekend. Juhu! Those rock. Except for the fact that there will be two straight days that the shops will be closed this weekend. Someone has to talk the Austrians into thinking that having the shops open on Sunday or a holiday is a good idea and that it would be fantastic for the economy (or something equally enticing, or even more enticing...). It's really frustrating to have to remember to shop before 17.00h on a Saturday. But I shouldn't complain too much. At least the shops are open on Saturday.

I still love GMail. It's been rather cool to play around with and I have actually (!) been writing emails lately. What's gotten into me? It's so out of character...

I need to find some kind of device to put under one of my monitors at work, since at the moment I'm using a book from the company's 'library'. And I should probably give that back. It's really a shame that I'm lazy not more imaginative today.

I haven't been out for a quiet beer in a while. I kind of miss it. I should do that this weekend. Except I have plans already. Hm. Maybe brunch, lunch or some kind of mealtime adventure. Or coffee. Which, I suppose, is something I would benefit from greatly at this very moment.

I wonder if I would actually play any games this weekend if I mentioned that I really want to. I've been playing a game every day (except yesterday in headache hell) with some people at work for the past week. It is starting to invade my brain, though...I see little squares a lot. And I hear the music way too often. So I might have to find a new game to occupy my time until the squares and music go away.

Hey, in the past two days, I've been asked if I was pregnant and if I wanted to get married. What's that all about? And the answer was no. To both questions, thankyouverymuch. Kind of related, I'm a bit hungry and will likely be pretty bitchy about it in about 15 minutes. (Perfect timing, as I will be in a meeting at that point.)

So I actually have work to do, which is kind of new. It's nice, but I'm still frustrated. I just realized that I never actually took the time to write about why. But then I probably won't do that here.

Site Meter