<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Because I'm not good with German keyboards, you have to forgive the typos that the spell checker would normally catch but today won't because as I've just discovered, there's not a spell checker when you use a Mac to access the post writing page. Oh well.

I really want to take the time to put together a comprehensive complaint, but I don't think I will manage to do it properly until tomorrow and I don't really want to attempt the complaint and not put the whole thing out there at once. It's not really a complaint per se. It's more of a "I'm frustrated with stuff because of all of these reasons." And I think being chintzy on the explanations for being so frustrated would make things confusing and difficult to understand. Whatever. I'll write it when I can formulate something properly.

So I have a four day weekend. I have decided that I won't do anything on Friday night. I might not even do anything on Saturday night. I was considering hiding in my flat for the weekend and while that sounds super appealing, I think that I'll have to go out and see the real world for at least a shopping trip on Saturday for both food and stuff that I couldn't possibly need to buy, but will anyways. (The y being in the z's spot on this keyboard is confusing the hell out of me.) I also promised a friend I'd see her tomorrow and maybe go to the park with her to sit in the sunshine, if it's sunny. (Which it better be!)

Things to do this weekend instead of hiding in my flat and pretending the outside world doesn't exist:

That sounds like a lot. Maybe some of those are more 'possibilities' than anything else.

I made a drink before I started writing this post. I had about 1/3 of it. And I'm still thirsty. And it's gone. I hope it was good. Blogging on a mac with safari means there's a lot of extra scrolling down to the end of the post if you switch tabs a lot.

There was no lunch cooking today. Not for lack of want, but for lack of time. I'll pick it back up next week when I'm back at work.

I'm getting chewed on. This means I should run away or at least not stay so stationary.

Site Meter