<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2004

Take two.

First things first - free booze is good. Secondly, apparently Tunisia is a very nice country, although I can't really attest to that because by my own design I stayed at the resort the entire time. Thirdly, talking on the phone for 2 hours to my mother is painful in that my ear was suffering for a bit. But the conversation was worth it, so I can look past the pain. Fourthly, work's getting less boring. This is one of the best things ever.

In more words than already stated, the weekend was filled pretty sufficiently with free booze. The food was interesting, there was only one instance of an arranged for the group half naked chick, and the men in Tunisia haven't quite gotten the subtlety of flirting down. The massage was in a word....short. I haven't played liar's dice in a while. Wait, I hadn't til last weekend. With a managing director of the company and a few directors. Was very entertaining actually. All in all the quality solo time and the time spent with individual people was well worth it. To continue the blah blahing about the quick summary.... Yes I talked to my mother for 2 solid hours. About every possible thing. That's about all I have to say about that. For the moment. Work.... much less boring, but there's a whole hell of a lot of research for me to do, which is both time consuming, and educational and supa cool. And then there's that whole python thing, but we don't wanna talk about that. I'm so not skilled enough to discuss that.

I thought I'd have so much more to write about but I'm currently distracted by a movie... Maybe I'll come back later or maybe I'll just wait til tomorrow to write more. Tomorrow sounds way more likely.

And most importantly, I woke up smiling today.

Site Meter