<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, April 30, 2004

So. The Austrian National Hockey team is proving they're good hockey players in the World Championship Tournament. Although they lost tonight (2-0), they played Czech - number one in their group... and they kept the Czechs on their toes. They even have good power play numbers. And they picked on Jagr and Straka. Not bad. Not bad at all. And they're playing Germany tomorrow. Should prove to be a good ass kicking for the Germans.

And more hockey news... Chelios was on the ice to stop Iginla, so the Red Wings tied the series and are goin home to beat the Flames on home ice. Yay! The ass kicking in Detroit should be aired in Vienna, damnit. It's a Saturday afternoon game. It sounds like a good idea to me. But it won't happen. I know.

So I should be out tonight, watching people and being entertained. If only the headache would go away. And the ear ache. If someone could arrange that for me, that'd be great. kthx.

Self introspection was postponed today in exchange for tiredness and needing a nap. It's a good thing we have a coffee machine in the office that's not far from my desk. I wanted to curl up on a couch and take a nap, but instead I settled for caffeine. It was a good choice, I think. The bad choice happened when I ate a candy bar. Why did I think that chocolate would be a good idea? I haven't eaten chocolate in ages, and then I go and eat an entire damn bar of it. Yeah, sometimes, I'm not so smart. So on top of the headache and ear ache, the caffeine made me hyper and the chocolate made me a freak. Bad planning on my part. But now I know better and won't ever make the same mistake again.... Right! But before the chocolate and coffee incident, lunch was good, and there was even good conversation to eat to. The salad was freshly made and tasty, and I think I've finally learned how to put oil and vinegar on a salad without ruining it with either too much oil or too much vinegar. Or I was just lucky. I did feel kind of lucky today, so that could have been it, really.


Bookworm - still haven't beaten Rabbi's score. Yet.

Must preorder Sudeki.

Site Meter