<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Lunch was good. Conversation was good, but I kept pretty quiet. As usual. I was busy eating anyways.

So, back to the something of substance idea. From an icq conversation I got to thinking about something. It seems that there are a lot of people that have an incredible censor in their head. They withhold comments or 'inappropriate' responses that will upset people. I don't have one of those. I guess that's where the abrasive comment came from. Anyways... I was thinking about this because I'm actually not all that personable, which is in a sense good and bad, but at the moment it's kind of bothering me. Will come back to this.

Another point that's bothering me lately...German. I just had to jot that down before I forgot. And I don't really have anything else to say about that.

Anyways back to being personable and abrasive. I don't particularly like people... in general. Most people just plain bother me. And I let them. And what bothers me is that it's not their problem, it's my problem. I just perpetuate the problem. I would tick that off as a skill and leave it at that, but now it's starting to bother me that I let things bother me that don't actually need to bother me. And since I'm at work, I'll think about this later and get back to reading python books and researching for other books on amazon.

Damnit would SOMEONE PLEASE remind me to bring my xbox to the office? kthx.


Order update:
Bookworm arrived!
Fable - Preordered from dvdboxoffice. Arrival expected mid June. I can be patient.
Mini ipod, blue +accessories - ordered from apple.com. Arrival in Vienna expected at the end of June.

Must order new books.

Site Meter