<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web elusivefugitive.blogspot.com

Friday, April 09, 2004

For lack of anything ingenious to blog, I'll start with a quote.

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
- Albert Einstein (03/14/1879-1955)

I'd really like to be able to find a gba sp charger in Vienna sometime soon. That would be nice. kthx.

In other news, my three day weekend will be served with an evening of beer with some friends at the Monk, some afternoon Gladius and Beyond Good & Evil delight (or maybe PN03), perhaps some unstressed lounging in cafe's drinking highly drinkable coffee, on a slight chance a party where I am supposed to dress like a bunny, and likely an extreme amount of sleep. All of the above are very well deserved*. I think.

Jetlag's a bitch. So is boredom at work.

New bosses are fun. The kind that are easy to talk to are cool, too. Cheap cigarettes and free beer are probably better, but since all I have experience with lately is the new boss, I'm merely speculating about the cheap smokes and free booze.

* - the bunny thing is not well deserved, hence the 'slight chance.'

Site Meter